Industry Leadership through Product Design, Product Integrity, Customer Service and Manufacturing Expertise, Global Expansion and robotics.
- Starts in Easton PA as a box company
- Manufactures our first picture frames
- Expands product manufacturing to include acrylic, wood, aluminum and injection-molding plastic picture frames.
- Acquires aluminum extrusion plant in New Jersey
- Establishes bi-coastal distribution centers in El Paso, TX, and Easton, PA
- Expands MCS frame production and wood processing operation in Juarez, Mexico
- Robotics technology introduced to injection molding
- New Pennsylvania headquarters and distribution facility includes automated warehouse scanning and robotics material handling system.
- Purchase of state-of-the-art 6-color press to produce high quality art and poster prints. Newlins Mill Publishing is born.
- Basic industry operation in plastics, aluminum extrusion & injection molding relocates to 190,000 sq. ft. plant in Forks Township, PA
- MCS introduces a product line of classic antique reproduction frames in association with Michael and Robert Kulicke, internationally prominent frame designers.
- Framed mirror program introduced (Reflections 2000) as well as additional new products are launched at the same time. New distribution system is fully operational.
- Expansion and automation of MCS’s distribution operation
- MCS demonstrates its innovation capabilities by introducing a multitude of new products including the Caspian line, the Collector’s Treasure frame, the Dakota Shadow Box, the Wood Float Frame, and the Multipurpose frame as well as more than a dozen others.
- MCS purchases MBI, The Album People in January and successfully repositions MBI with many new designs and new products.
- MCS launches the new Classic Tabletop Collection, a stylish line of tabletop frames and further extends its broad line of wall, collectors and collage frames.
- Introduction of new line of wall frames
- MCS launches new wide-range of Tabletop frames in all materials and launched updated MBI line of scrapbooks and albums
- MCS establishes an additional distribution center on the west coast in Visalia, California
- MCS launches Framed Art and Print Program
- MCS relocates distribution center from El Paso, Texas to Santa Theresa, New Mexico