Join The Team
Are you someone who is looking for a life-long career and not a just a “job”? A passionate individual who wants to leave their mark on a company? Who wants to take the company to the next level?
At MCS industries we put lots of effort into finding the right people. Smart, enthusiastic individuals who can help us achieve customer satisfaction through excellence in design, manufacturing and supply chain management. People who share our passion and spirit to provide best-in-class product to a global customer base at a competitive price. So if you have what it takes please read on.
Now here's some practical stuff. On this site you'll find everything you need to know about working for us, the types of opportunities we offer and the qualities you'll need. Feel free to look around and apply for the job that sounds right for you. That's the easy bit.
Creative Graphic Designer
This Creative/Graphic Design position would be responsible for supporting the team by designing a variety of graphics including, face paper, retail packaging graphics, in-store merchandising, branding and product design. A strong sense of wall décor, home decor and the craft industry knowledge a plus.
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent required
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the field
- Expertise in core graphic design principles (typography, form, color, composition, imagery, attention to detail)
- Excellent typographic skills are essential
- Creative thinker who can provide aesthetic and usable solutions
- Ability to work within established design and identity guidelines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Retail packaging graphics experience a plus
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of print production, pre-press, and printing; specialized technical knowledge (such as Pantone color systems, 4-color process printing) a plus
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud software (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) for Mac platform preferred, Strong Illustrator and Photoshop skills a must.
The Creative/Graphic Designer works under the direction of the Director of Graphics, and also collaborates closely with other Design team members, Graphic Designers, Product Designers, Product Managers and Sales.
Qualified candidates should include their resume, cover letter, and portfolio (link or PDF samples)
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 3 years